Our walking tours are running this summer! The perfect choice for Vancouverites taking a staycation this year. You’ll discover a side of Vancouver you never thought existed. Check our tour calendar for walking tour dates and times.
We’ve implemented safety measures according to provincial guidelines to keep both our guides and our guests safe. Read more below.
Our Covid 19 safety measures
Our priority is to protect the health and well-being of our guides and guests. As such, we have implemented the following protocols:
- Strict limit on group size of 12.
- Walking tours will take place completely outside.
- Social distancing practiced throughout the tour. That means maintaining six feet distance between each party of guests and the guide.
- Zero physical contact between guests of different parties and between the guide and guests.
- Mask wearing encouraged for those guests that prefer to wear masks.
- Guests who are feeling ill, or have been in contact with anyone ill in the previous two weeks, should not attend.
During the booking process we require the name and phone number of every guest, to support the province’s contact tracing requirements.
Our summer 2020 schedule
We’re going to run a reduced schedule of walking tours over summer 2020, in light of the major reduction in visitor numbers to Vancouver. However we’re pleased to announce we’ll be offering walking tours six days a week for you to choose from, including:
In light of the indoor or confined spaces accessed on the Forbidden Vancouver Tour, the Art Deco and Chocolate Tasting Tour, and special event Secrets of the Penthouse, we’re not staging these experiences for now. Should restrictions ease around social distancing over the summer then we’ll look into reopening our full menu of experiences. Stay tuned!
Flexible cancellation policy
We’ve updated our cancellation policy so that you can request a date exchange, or a full refund, from us, up to 24 hours before the tour start time. If you need to cancel less than 24 hours before your tour start time, then we can offer a date exchange.
Thank you for your support!
I want to extend a personal thank you for your understanding and for your continued support of local businesses during this time. I hope to see you on one of our walking tours this summer!