UPDATE: We hope to recommence both public and private walking tours on June 15, 2021. You can book your tickets for a public tour here, or arrange a private tour here, for dates after June 15. Until then, stay safe!
Our Covid 19 safety measures
Our priority is to protect the health and well-being of our guides and guests. As such, we have implemented the following protocols:
- Limit on group size of 9.
- Walking tours will take place completely outside.
- Social distancing practiced throughout the tour. That means maintaining six feet distance between each party of guests and the guide.
- Zero physical contact between guests of different parties and between the guide and guests.
- Mask wearing is mandatory for every guest.
- Guests who are feeling ill, or have been in contact with anyone ill in the previous two weeks, should not attend.
During the booking process we require the name and phone number of every guest, to support the province’s contact tracing requirements.
Our 2021 public schedule
From June 15, 2021, we’re going to run a full schedule of walking tours. We’ll be offering walking tours six days a week for you to choose from, including:
- The Really Gay History Tour
- The Forbidden Vancouver Tour
- The Lost Souls of Gastown Tour
- The Dark Secrets of Stanley Park Tour
In light of the indoor or confined spaces accessed on the Art Deco and Chocolate Tasting Tour, and special event Secrets of the Penthouse, we’re not staging these experiences for now. Should restrictions ease around social distancing over the coming months, we’ll look into reopening our full menu of experiences. Stay tuned!
Flexible cancellation policy
We’ve updated our cancellation policy so that you can request a date exchange, or a full refund, from us, up to 24 hours before the tour start time. If you need to cancel less than 24 hours before your tour start time, then we can offer a date exchange.
Thank you for your support!
I want to extend a personal thank you for your understanding and for your continued support of local businesses during this time. I hope to see you on one of our walking tours this year!