Our Covid 19 safety measures
Our priority is to protect the health and well-being of our guides and guests. As such, we have implemented the following protocols:
- Walking tours will take place completely outside.
- Temporary limit on group size of 18 on our public tours.
- Optional mask wearing and physical distancing for guests.
- Guests who are feeling ill, or have been in contact with anyone ill in the previous two weeks, should not attend.
During the booking process we require the name and phone number of every guest, to support the province’s contact tracing requirements.
Our 2021 public schedule
From June 1, 2021, we’re going to run a full schedule of walking tours. We’ll be offering walking tours six days a week for you to choose from, including:
- The Really Gay History Tour
- The Forbidden Vancouver Tour
- The Lost Souls of Gastown Tour
- The Dark Secrets of Stanley Park Tour
In light of the indoor or confined spaces accessed on the Art Deco and Chocolate Tasting Tour, we’re not staging this experience for now. Should restrictions ease around social distancing over the coming months, we’ll look into reopening our full menu of experiences. Stay tuned!
Flexible cancellation policy
We’ve updated our cancellation policy so that you can request a date exchange, or a full refund, from us, up to 24 hours before the tour start time. If you need to cancel less than 24 hours before your tour start time, then we can offer a date exchange.
Thank you for your support!
I want to extend a personal thank you for your understanding and for your continued support of local businesses during this time. I hope to see you on one of our walking tours this year!