This August, we’re staging a special series of Really Gay History Tours just for Microsoft employees, members of the Vancouver group “Tech Loves PRIDE,” and educators based in the Metro Vancouver area.
The series is generously sponsored by Microsoft, who are covering all the costs for attendees. You can bring a friend or two completely free of charge and enjoy a foray into Vancouver’s remarkable, fascinating, and shocking LGBTQ2+ history.
Tell me more!
- The Really Gay History Tour is a two hour walking tour through downtown and the West End gaybourhood led by Forbidden Vancouver Storyteller Glenn Tkach.
- Start time: 2 p.m.
- Max 3 guests per booking.
- Five dates to choose from Aug 3, 9,16, 23, 30.
- Cost: Complimentary tickets for Microsoft employees, Tech Loves Pride members, and educators based in the Metro Vancouver area [retail price $29].
- How to reserve your tickets: Click the Reserve Your Tickets button below and enter your promo code.
No promo code? Contact us
Covid 19 safety measures
We’re committed to the safety of our guides and our guests. We’re capping group size at 12 guests, maintaining social distancing, and the experience takes place completely outdoors. Read more about our approach to Covid 19.